Thanks for the constructive reply
Well, what achievements ...
Ok but are you able to add achievements to a addon pack? Here are a few i had in mind:
Kill Sekworm 1,000 times
Kill Emperor Gulkar 1000 times
Kill Wurm 1,000 times
Kill Blood Blade 1,000 times
Kill 1,000,000 mobs
Finish off a boss with your bare hands
Kill Molloch 1,000 times
Beat the game on Elite Difficulty
Beat the game on Elite Nightmare Difficulty
Destroy 1,000,000 breakables
Sell 10,000 items to a vendor
Sell 100,000 items to a vendor
Sell 1,000,000 items to a vendor
Enter Holborn Station
Enter Charing Cross Station
Enter Covent Garden Station
Enter Temple Station
Enter Monument Station
Enter Templar Base
Enter Oxford Station
Enter Liverpool Street Station
Enter St Paul's Station
Obtain 100,000 paladium
Obtain 10,000,000 paladium
Breach 1,000 Hellrifts
Breach 10,000 Hellrifts
Dismantle 10,000 items
Dismantle 100,000 items
Dismantle 1,000,000 items
Reach Level 10
Reach Level 20
Reach Level 30 ect.
And is there maybe a easy way to increase the levelcap from 85 to like 300 or something?
He did quote this for the Lost London though, but generally speaking, basic stuffz like this. Though the "Enter xy" and "Reach level xy" are of no use, I think.
Also, Molly! I miss the old fart, since I never encountered him in Naga. I'd love to kill him a few hundred more times, if I can
Another thing - maybe some rewards for achievements? Though that would be an external thingy, so that's less possible, I think.
And finally, a general increase to level cap isn't needed I think. Lvl60 is enough, and most RPGs begin after reaching the cap. That's okay, it's been like that forever.
Some feedback for the feedback:
- Then I'll say I MYSELF don't use food. It's junk for me, and hard to get rid of.
- Cheers for rings, tears for 2H swords ...
- Then why not make item summonable pets immortal too?
- Yay, finally, auto-pickup!
- YAY, FINALLY, NO MORE DAMN CONFIRMATION BOXES!
I think I'm going to put this page to my perpetually opened ones (like my GMail).
Good luck with the modding, looking forward to updates!
P. S. : Before I forget, there are two more things I came up with during my gaming session:
- Attaching speed enchants. Since the stat exists (on Blademaster gear), it should be possible to make it. Nothing much - if on armor, 5% for each slot at Legendary, totaling 30% for all slots (for millions, heck), if you're passionate enough, would be fine. But f.e. Shield + Blade Guardian is kinda' weak, since it has no damage output, so it could at least have some speed (heck, my melee Evoker is stronger). With loads of speed, at least special stats would contribute, and fast but small damage output units are what tanks excel at anyway.
- I edited it into the previous post, but a shared stash would be nice