Author Topic: Same falling-through-the-map issue on at least two mods  (Read 263 times)

phisto24

• Nameless
As soon as I spawn, any movement towards any direction will either help me climb on the air a few steps or lead me off map where I will eventually drop down and respawn, leading to the same situation. Vanilla works fine, be it patched (1.2&2) or unpatched but both the unofficial and the nagahaku mods give me this issue. I noticed that the movement feels considerably sped up as well (at least for that short 2-3meter distance I'm "allowed" to travel). Any ideas? I feel kinda stumped.

e: Also, in the nagahaku mod the mobs were a bit oversized, like taller than buildings oversized. Is that related in any way?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018; 06:28 PM by phisto24 »

Kikina the templar

• Named
Re: Same falling-through-the-map issue on at least two mods
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018; 10:48 PM »
Occasional falling through floor is normal, this is bug from original version.
If you after entering level climbing in air, it means that game doest not processing all necessary data - either the performance of the processor is weak, or hardisk is slow.
It happens to me commonly on my laptop. Just stay few moments after entering level on place, then you can go.
All modded version of game must be little slower than original - it is based on the concept of data delivery used, a new data patch is practically created in the game while modding.

Movement speed is defined like one parameter for character. Did not you turn on speed cheat while installing the mod ?

phisto24

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018; 12:13 AM »
Well, I just tried waiting it out on both mods but it lead nowhere unfortunately. I'm running it from a Caviar Black with a 4ghz i7 which I think should be more than enough!
 But, I did give it a shot with the old launcher and Lost London and that one works just fine. I'm a bit annoyed with the constant reinstallations so I'll stick with Lost London for now before trying to figure this out again.

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018; 12:48 AM »
Something must be wrong, but I really do not know what. Perhaps someone who has more experience with hardware incompatibility will know...