Author Topic: Cheat Engine?  (Read 36561 times)

Therek

• Founder
  • Nameless
Re: Cheat Engine?
« Reply #90 on: Nov 29, 2009; 02:54 AM »
Berit, thanks for your help, worked like a charm.

May all your Nicola's be 8 slots.

BetaSword

• Nameless
« Reply #91 on: Dec 02, 2009; 06:29 AM »
Well, for Cheat-En gine, it's quite possible, that it could Crash Hellgate at some Points, or lets it switch to noSave-Mode.
But It's quite possible to edit Money, Experience, Attribute-Points(may let's the Game switch to noSave-mode) and Skill-Points.
While on this, Money is quite the easiest one.

Simply search for the 4-Byte-Values. but keep the following in Mind:
Switching a Map would cause the Game to rearrange it's Memory, so that would let it crash with a Frozen Memory-Value.
For most Values, there should be 4-6 Locations, where it's saved, so if you got 6, select them all and add them, then Group their Adresses,
always select all Values of a Group and use the Edit>Value Method, to edit the Whole group like one, to keep the Game from oticing the Change(if this fails, the game won't save unless you restart Hellgate london, and reload your Character)

Oh, and please don't cheat in Multiplayer(if that's getting a Revival here).

fenixrx

• Nameless
« Reply #92 on: Feb 02, 2010; 02:35 PM »
has anyone figured out the step by step method to turn normal items into unique items with cheat engine 5.5? if so could i have either a link or a reply containing the explanation please?...

Heiachi Cloud

• Nameless
« Reply #93 on: Mar 28, 2021; 04:41 AM »
Can you please send me of video tutorial on how to use cheat engine in editing item?

Algester

• Nameless
« Reply #94 on: Sep 09, 2021; 06:43 AM »

I simply find it baffling how "random" the AoBs are placed as I think if the mod has a second 'non-standard' modifier its placed somewhere around the memory region of the said mod.... but is not directly after the said mod

I have yet to tinker what the 00 00 00 26 02 00 00 00 means but maybe that controls (Mod type and sprite) 26 meaning its the 38th' sprite in an array and 02 being battery?
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2021; 06:56 AM by Algester »