Author Topic: Zombies at your doorstep- We Sleep- They Live  (Read 3118 times)

acguarnica

• Nameless
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/thecursedland
Zombies at your doorstep- We Sleep- They Live
« on: Jan 30, 2010; 10:57 PM »
Okay people, bare with me as I'm going to start a hopefully ongoing thread on conspiracy theories, and factual conspiracies dealing with the occult and demonic possesion.  This will entail many theories from reknowned theorists such as Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, as well as many others.  I will be writing an article concerning an event that could happen in 2012 as the first of an on going series to break the mold.  Please bear in mind that this is a group think effort and I thought this would add an immense background into some of the symbolism in Hellgate London.  It would also be a great area to start lore for hgl and hopefully be a future compendium of projects in future events in the hgl gaming community.  I would hope this reaches our site leader with warmness and would gladly encourage feedback on any subject matter therein.
Thanks so much,
Dead By Design.
[color=#00[size=50][size=200][size=150][/size][/size][/size]40BF]The Tree of Liberty must be cleansed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants- Thomas Jefferson[/color]

pennywise1

• Founder
  • Great Eye / First
Re: Zombies at your doorstep- We Sleep- They Live
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2010; 05:20 AM »
The cake is a lie...and the cow level is real...that is all :mrgreen:

Pop? What pop?
You said you worked magic on me to do away with all the popping.
There should\'nt be any popping.
There\'s protective magic! You said so! Make it protect!

acguarnica

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2010; 06:32 AM »
Quote from: "pennywise1"
The cake is a lie...and the cow level is real...that is all :mrgreen:
Don't fall down the rabbit hole brother.
[color=#00[size=50][size=200][size=150][/size][/size][/size]40BF]The Tree of Liberty must be cleansed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants- Thomas Jefferson[/color]

PeeterMcG

• Eldest
« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2010; 04:54 PM »
Quote from: "acguarnica"
...demonic possesion.
Ahhh.
This explains Hillary.
"Don't argue with idiots -- they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Quote from: RoanK
i have absolutely no idea what i'm talking about,
Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.

hukhuk

• Founder
  • Eldest
  • lowfive
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2010; 04:26 AM »
snuke?

acguarnica

• Nameless
« Reply #5 on: Feb 03, 2010; 09:20 PM »
Again, I would like to apologize for not getting some info out here like I had planned. I recently had an operation which is impeding on many levels with my daily life.  I will post a couple links to articles for you to research if you'd like.  Thanks for your patience.  I'll leave you with the Lost Masters word.  Having spiritual and ritual significance on nameplaces via the Georgia Guide Stones.

http://http://www.masoncode.com/The%20Lost%20Master's%20Word.htm

PeeterMcG

• Eldest
« Reply #6 on: Feb 03, 2010; 10:33 PM »
You dropped this in your initial post:
...on conspiracy theories, and factual conspiracies dealing with the occult and demonic possesion.  .
And now, you provide a link to a jumbled, miss-mash bit of rambling that, ostensibly, is related to the Masons.
Certainly, some people might accuse me of being dimwitted and/or slow, could you explain how one relates to the other?

As to the link itself....it seems like random gibberish.
Was this an early work of James Joyce perhaps?  Trying to capture his "stream of consciousness" writing style?
"Don't argue with idiots -- they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

acguarnica

• Nameless
« Reply #7 on: Feb 04, 2010; 03:33 AM »
Quote from: "PeeterMcG"
You dropped this in your initial post:
...on conspiracy theories, and factual conspiracies dealing with the occult and demonic possesion.  .
And now, you provide a link to a jumbled, miss-mash bit of rambling that, ostensibly, is related to the Masons.
Certainly, some people might accuse me of being dimwitted and/or slow, could you explain how one relates to the other?

As to the link itself....it seems like random gibberish.
Was this an early work of James Joyce perhaps?  Trying to capture his "stream of consciousness" writing style?
It's actually having to deal with names used in Masonic lodges.  It certainly looks like Gibberish at first glance. When I first saw it I had to think someone had utterly lost their rocker.  But there is significance in the jargon on that link.  At the time, I had been researching Denver  Airport.  I was also looking up the name of the commisioner of   the Georgia Guidestones (cant remmeber his name right off bat).  It had led me to that page.  In all honestly, I still don't know what the lot of it means-only that it has deep meaning to masons.
I haven't been able to research on the topic much because of my operation (and medications) leaving me a bit dumbfounded.  It's literally taking a lot just to write this.  The page that I linked here does have a lot to do with the occult, and thought I might see if anyone knew a bit about that.  I agree with you however, it looks like a lot of random gibberish.

PeeterMcG

• Eldest
« Reply #8 on: Feb 04, 2010; 07:36 AM »
Ok.
Keep it simple.
In one or two sentences, could you explain what information in the link relates to demonic possession or the occult?

acguarnica

• Nameless
« Reply #9 on: Feb 06, 2010; 07:05 PM »
Ok.
Keep it simple.
In one or two sentences, could you explain what information in the link relates to demonic possession or the occult?
It's not easy to explain in two sentences.  But I'll try to explain how that page ties into the occult.  Demon Possession is something I try to steer clear of because it's got double meanings.  However I do give it credit when it's due- when it comes to the music or film industry.
It's as simlpe as to know what A Masonic order stands for.  Those on the lower levels of the order do not obtain the information that people say on the 10 or perhaps 32 level obtain.  A master mason is someone of the 33 degree (33 being a sacred number to them).  Once at that level you find that you have traversed in many cultures, ages, knowlege forgotten or knowlege of another race of beings.  This isn't what I believe, it's what they believe.  To put it simply, the page had certain symbols- letters in conjuction to conatate meaning.  Those meanings are found in different religious and/or philisophical works.  If you read through that page, you'd find the meaning of it.  I'm not a scholar so I couldn't understand exactly where they tie in.  I was hoping that someone else here would be more aquanted with reading different texts.  For that page to be gibberish to most gives it its occult standing.  Occult is something that is hidden to the eye.  This is hidden in plain sight.  It's for the user to understand and interpolate the data.

PeeterMcG

• Eldest
« Reply #10 on: Feb 06, 2010; 09:31 PM »
Afraid you haven't clarified anything for me.
"Occult" has a couple different definitions, and in your last post, you have only defined the adjective use of the word.  However, in your original post, I believe you said "relating to the occult and demonic possession."  Since the word "occult" was preceded by an article -- "the" -- I thought you were using the noun.  Juxtaposed with "demonic possession" I thought you were referring to the occult as in "the supernatural or supernatural agencies and affairs considered as a whole (usually prec. by the)."

That was the source of my misunderstanding.
So...you are referring to anything that is not readily visible or understood by anyone, conspiracies or demonic possession.
I'd suggest you tune into late night radio, you might find something to your taste with George Noory or Art Bell.

If you want something with a hidden meaning, I offer you this:
qudnfmc olkdloioci uridm iodnvmk!  Tiolskdhn ickck87 kdkvn 395 nbjflkd.

acguarnica

• Nameless
« Reply #11 on: Feb 06, 2010; 11:31 PM »
Afraid you haven't clarified anything for me.
"Occult" has a couple different definitions, and in your last post, you have only defined the adjective use of the word.  However, in your original post, I believe you said "relating to the occult and demonic possession."  Since the word "occult" was preceded by an article -- "the" -- I thought you were using the noun.  Juxtaposed with "demonic possession" I thought you were referring to the occult as in "the supernatural or supernatural agencies and affairs considered as a whole (usually prec. by the)."

That was the source of my misunderstanding.
So...you are referring to anything that is not readily visible or understood by anyone, conspiracies or demonic possession.
I'd suggest you tune into late night radio, you might find something to your taste with George Noory or Art Bell.

If you want something with a hidden meaning, I offer you this:
qudnfmc olkdloioci uridm iodnvmk!  Tiolskdhn ickck87 kdkvn 395 nbjflkd.
oh, I understand you now as well.  As for trying to translate anything, that's not really my gig.  I just found that page interesting and wanted to get other peoples take on it.  There's no way I'm going to figure out what those letters mean without a context of what they're being used in.  
I've listened to loads of people as far as the occult, or demonic possesion is concerned.  I'm not looking for any certain mystery as I just thought it'd be enjoyable to see other peoples take on things.  Zombies at your doorstep was going to be the first entry, however I didn't expect to be in the state of trying to recover from surgery. (however you spell it lol).  It was basically a what if scenerio based in real life instances of so called zombiesk phenomina.  and of course, I was chalking it up to 2012 (there's got to be a reason the military is building several underground bunkers) lol.

ZenZombie

• Founder
  • Eldest
« Reply #12 on: Feb 06, 2010; 11:47 PM »
PeeterMcgee stole my toaster strudle. That is all. It is a conspiracy.
All compounded things are ephemeral; work diligently on your salvation

Character Planner

acguarnica

• Nameless
« Reply #13 on: Feb 07, 2010; 11:35 PM »
Quote from: "ZenZombie"
PeeterMcgee stole my toaster strudle. That is all. It is a conspiracy.
heh, one of my elderly neighbors used to hide her goods in the barn because she beleived someone was stealing her food.  Well the thing is, she kept hiding her food in the barn, and would forget she was doing it.  Was funny.  She had loads of canned goods stockpiled.

acguarnica

• Nameless
« Reply #14 on: Feb 11, 2010; 06:27 PM »
Okay back to the topic that I was going to do in the first place, but at the moment I couldn't be arsed to write anything.  So I'll leave you with zombies at your doorstep.  Could they be real?  Well, depends on what the terminology applies to.  Flesh eating zombies? Sex crazed zombies?  Head's falling off zombies?  Who knows.  But this ought to be a good read if you're into that sort of thing.  Peace.

http://www.undeadreport.com/2007/11/201 ... pocalypse/