Author Topic: Was zombie form removed in 1.5 b1  (Read 1414 times)

Oninusar

• Founder
  • Nameless
Was zombie form removed in 1.5 b1
« on: Sep 07, 2014; 02:10 PM »
Started up a new game and noticed there was no Zombie form to be seen. Was it removed in 1.5 b1 or did i botch my install and wipe a skill line out somehow.

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
Re: Was zombie form removed in 1.5 b1
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2014; 06:56 PM »
As far as I remember,Zombie Form wasn't implemented in 1.5 and only made it in Nagahaku's mod.
Going to double-check that shortly to make sure.
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

thegreatcthulhu

• Great Priest of the Deep Ones
  • Administrator
  • Eldest
    • http://www.sotwguild.com/
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2014; 09:45 PM »
IF it made it into Nagahaku's mod, it would have been called Dark Form.  I was under the impression Nagahaku wasn't able to implement Dark Form in their modification.  I don't have Hellgate: London with Naga's mod currently installed, so I cannot verify this on my own.

On a side note, I think "Zombie Form" is the wrong name for the skill in Global.  Judging from browsing the files in reanimator, they are accidentally using a string from the unfinished meata-morph class, which had multiple transformations, including zombie form.
Not to us, Lord, but to Your Name give the glory
    - The Templar Motto

Teach me, empower me, purify me, release me
      - The Templar Prayer

zart

• Founder
  • Dark Will
    • http://www.venoma.net
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2014; 01:28 AM »
i agree. i dont recall naga being able to implement dark form is his mod or the other coolest features of 2.0 which were firing glyphshards.
SquidlordBetty - Evoker Interruptus - 51/8
BunnyHuntress - Saw Drone Engi - 55/3
OneEyedTracy - BM - 41
HellenaHanbasket - Elemental Summoner - 51/2
SistrBubbles - Guardian - 40

Let's go bum tugging!

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2014; 11:23 AM »
I stand corrected.I recall a screenshot or two of it,but it was most likely either SP digging that didn't make it in or early/TC MP that I wrongly remember as SP-related.

And yes,the original name of the skill should be Dark Form.If not a different skill entirely,Zombie Form sounds more like the draft names FSS would use to know what's what,such as "fire darts" (?) for exploding spike novas and so forth.

That aside,a transforming Cabal class sounds like such wasted potential...I don't mind the Grenadier (?) loss from the sounds of it,but this one and the Exemplar?Such a shame that they never made it in.
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

Farkasakraf

• Nameless
« Reply #5 on: Apr 21, 2017; 11:14 PM »
Hi.
Enyone can give a link for me with a mod,what has Zombie Form?
"In this form,i'll become the leader of the Hellgate,and whoop Sydonai's...you know what?Nevermind.I'm just go and kick some Imp...yeah,that."