GuardianSeal of SumerislePrayer of Smiting
- The Guardian calls upon the very power of the heavens to strike down all enemies within the Holy Aura.Orbital StabilizerShield Toss
- A shield is a terrible thing to waste. Throws your shield, bouncing between enemies to do extra damage.Cross of St. Patrick
- Righteous focus makes the Guardian a master of auras. Allows the Guardian the receive bonuses from up to three auras at once.
BlademasterIcon of the ArchangelTemplar Restoration
- Healing requires equal parts of courage, concentration and compassion. Releases all Surges of Restoration to heal the Blademaster and all allies within the Holy Aura.Bane of St. GeorgeCrusader Wrath
- I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Releases all Surges of Wrath to grant a burst of melee strength.Seal of the BishopBalance of Power
- A Templar who has received instruction in this ancient art of combat can drain the power of their enemies. Successful Hamper strikes drain Power from the enemy to the Blademaster.MarksmanElectroMagEMP Blast
- The Marksman modifies his personal shield projectors to emit a powerful electromagnetic burst, disrupting enemy shields.Nesmith's Blast CellWhite-out Grenade
- A grenade designed to emit a pulse of blinding light, greatly disorienting all nearby enemies.Ghillie SuitCamouflage
- The ultimate sniper is never seen. The Marksman enters Camouflage, becoming invisible to enemies as long as there are no enemies within ...m and the Marksman does not move or attack. Attacking or using any skill or item deactivates Camouflage after a short duration. Moving deactivates Camouflage immediately.Engineer Sacrifice Device Bomber Skill Token
(probably a placeholder and they havent named it finally yet)Ghostly Strike
- The Engineer commands the Bomber Bot to collide with the targeted enemy and detonate, unleashing all of its spectral wrath. This attack has twice the Phase Attack Strength of the Bomber Bot's regular attack.Spider Mine SchematicSpider Mine
- The Engineer creates an autonomous explosive device that bears a strong resemblance to an arachnid.Scorpion Targeting SystemDrone Aggressive Mode
- The Engineer commands his drone to attack more aggressively.SummonerHeart of TaloxDarkform
- The Summoner assumes the guise and powers of a demon, exchanging the use of weapons for powerful, massive claws.Skull of DessicatorDark Lord
- The hand of evil has the power to raise the dead.When attacking a demon while in Darkform, there is a ...% chance a Shadow Minion will be summoned.Claw of ErrgothDark Offering
- True power is gained through the offering of souls. While in Darkform, the Summoner sacrifices a Shadow Minion to perform a devastating strike against all enemies within melee range.EvokerShield Hardening Skill Token
(probably a placeholder and they havent named it finally yet)Arcane Resilence
- The Evoker taps energy from the Well of Darkness to strengthen their defenses.GravedustWall of Bone
- The remains of the dead rise in defense. Summons a destructible wall at the targeted location.Pendant of TaloxSpectral Serpents
- Arcane rituals bring forth creatures from the Spectral plane. Summons 3 stationary Spectral Serpents at the targeted location.
I got these with Reanimator, I didn't add the whole descriptions, just what the skill basically does.
I'm not sure if the Engineers Scorpion Targeting System
has the right skill, according to Rean it does. If I remember correctly the drone skilltree didn't have a new skill in Global either so I'm assuming it's just a new mode for the drone. Not sure on this one though.
The tokens trigger a command like SetStat669('skill_unlocked', 'Skillname', 1);
so in the case of Dark Lord
for example it's SetStat669('skill_unlocked', 'Cabalist_Zombie_Lord', 1);
. What I'm getting from this is the assumption they unlock new skills which you can then spend points in is right.