Author Topic: Single Player/Solo Marksman skill Build  (Read 1448 times)

• Nameless
Single Player/Solo Marksman skill Build
« on: Mar 25, 2017; 09:42 PM »
So Hey Guys i am Fairly New to the Forum here at Hellgateus and i have recently managed to get a Hold of Hellgate London and managed to get the Single Player Modification Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification working now i want to play a Marksman after Playing a Cabalist  but its been awhile sense i have played hellgate London and i am asking for any recommendations for Single Player Skill Allocation for a Single Player Solo Marksman  and i have seen on the Forums links to skill planners on the guides i have seen but the links take me no where for some weird reason Any way any Skill recommendations for Single Player would be Extremely helpful and Appreciated

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
Re: Single Player/Solo Marksman skill Build
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2017; 06:20 PM »
Heya, welcome :)

This guide may be of some use. It was written based on Global, but for the most part it should still apply for SP.
Though for solo Marksmen, I suppose you may wish to shave off some points from other skills to invest more in Escape and Rounds.
"Dream big and crash often"

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.