Author Topic: Single Player/Solo Marksman skill Build  (Read 487 times)

WindSoar25

• Nameless
Single Player/Solo Marksman skill Build
« on: Mar 25, 2017; 09:42 PM »
So Hey Guys i am Fairly New to the Forum here at Hellgateus and i have recently managed to get a Hold of Hellgate London and managed to get the Single Player Modification Revival 1.5b2 SP Modification working now i want to play a Marksman after Playing a Cabalist  but its been awhile sense i have played hellgate London and i am asking for any recommendations for Single Player Skill Allocation for a Single Player Solo Marksman  and i have seen on the Forums links to skill planners on the guides i have seen but the links take me no where for some weird reason Any way any Skill recommendations for Single Player would be Extremely helpful and Appreciated

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
Re: Single Player/Solo Marksman skill Build
« Reply #1 on: Mar 26, 2017; 06:20 PM »
Heya, welcome :)

This guide may be of some use. It was written based on Global, but for the most part it should still apply for SP.
Though for solo Marksmen, I suppose you may wish to shave off some points from other skills to invest more in Escape and Rounds.
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.