Author Topic: Just Reinstalled - Help!!  (Read 544 times)

evilbp

• Nameless
Just Reinstalled - Help!!
« on: May 28, 2017; 11:03 PM »
I can't get Nemo to talk to me to get the transmor cube.  I have Hellgate london updated to Un 2.5.  What am I doing wrong?  Or can you not get it anymore?  I just started getting implants and wanted to cube them.  Thanks All ;),  I have been coming here for years ;D.

Kikina the templar

• Named
Re: Just Reinstalled - Help!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017; 11:33 PM »
Nemo gives cube to all new characters right after they leave Russel street.
Even in case if you have active some event, Nemo should give you cube like a first quest and then next event quests..
A little unclear situation could happen if you have activated several events at a time..
For test you can try disable all events and make new character. I tested it before few minutes on v2.6 and got cube normally..

evilbp

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017; 02:41 AM »
I just checked it out and yes the new character can get the cube.  I started the character I cant get the cube on before I installed 2.5.  Do you think that might have something to do with it?.  I have looked at all my quest and all my quest are for Monument Station.  This is my second play thru by the way.  Do you think I have screwed him up so I cant get the cube on the 44th level character?

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017; 09:58 AM »
I'm afraid so i can not help with this.
There had to be an error in gamesave. "Cube quest" is set so that it does not disappear, until the player get it.
Moreover, quest it should appear even if you ported character from "vannila" game to revival (i have this tested).
Try to upload your gamesave here (just a character), i try look at it, but i do not promise anything..

evilbp

• Nameless
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017; 07:36 PM »
I found the character file but it is .map and wont let me post it.  Any suggestions?

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017; 07:53 PM »
.map files is no needed. Character data is in file save/singleplayer/"name of character".hg1
You can pack this file to .zip file and the post here..
 :)

evilbp

• Nameless
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017; 11:03 PM »
How about this?

Kikina the templar

• Named
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017; 01:15 AM »
Ok, try this save and check you inventory (very bottom).  ;)
(Its save from Un revival 2.6 now, plese install latest version of mod before load..)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017; 01:19 AM by Kikina the templar »

evilbp

• Nameless
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017; 02:05 AM »
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!  I would hug you if I knew where you lived ;D.  Worked like a charm.  I would give you karma if I could figure out how =D!!!!