Author Topic: How Does Damage Work ? Formula ?  (Read 667 times)

spiderthunder

• Nameless
How Does Damage Work ? Formula ?
« on: Feb 09, 2017; 06:10 PM »
hey guys

i need an formula for how the damage is calculated for the evoker

as evoker i have two foki - the simple formula i remember was "dmg foki 1 + dmg foki 2 * 0.6"

what i need to understand is how the modificators works / are calculated.
if i have on the fokus for example 20% dmg increase - does it increase only the base dmg of its foki or is it an multipler for the output damage ? the same for adds 20% fire dmg for example ? and the mods with dmg increase / adds ele dmg ?
and if i have the choice between "increase 20% dmg" and "adds 20% ele dmg" - what does more damage ??

is there a formula or can someone help me with this ?

thx for answering guys

Wolfilein

• Founder
  • Nameless
  • Rarwwww
    • TDE - The Dark Evolution - TDE
Re: How Does Damage Work ? Formula ?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2017; 06:48 PM »
I agree on the "we need info" part.  :P
For starters it should help to browse this forum. There are serveral Post regarding damage-calculation and how things work with evoker. (e.g. crit calculations, how mods affect damahe while dual-wielding. etc)

But on the long run i would love to collect some proven Data that can be put into a wiki. With the rapid development-speed of the London2038 project we should get there soon.
Wolfilein

InstantDeath - 55/50 - Crit-Markswoman

spiderthunder

• Nameless
Re: How Does Damage Work ? Formula ?
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2017; 07:21 PM »
iam not an starter btw ^^

played hgg very very long ... .. . but i played crit evo for years and i forgot the way to achiev this point ... now playing SP revival 2.3 to waste time until london 2038 comes out i realize that i forgot the way before crit evo ^^

so i would be happy about the formula how damage is calculated for evo with the two points of x%increased dmg and x% adds ele dmg ...

the only question is at which point do affect the modificers ? is first calculated the "base" dmg based on the fokis base damage and than added all modificer of the both fokis + mods OR works the modificer on ech single foki what they have itself befor adding together ?

we need plz info about this :-)