Author Topic: Guild Disband  (Read 3933 times)

maeyan

• Loves Hellgate
  • Administrator
  • Eldest
Guild Disband
« on: Nov 25, 2011; 04:40 PM »
Me and Kyle agree to disband the guild. I personally have not played actively for almost 2 months and will not be returning. Most of the active players I imagine have already sought new guilds - understandably. I will disband the next time I logon

Sorry for the bad news. But don't worry, I still have much love for Hellgate ... but running guilds is best left in the hands of dedicated players such as LeitKnights and ICritMyPants - plus the guild Decibels currently runs in. I'm sure there are plenty of others too I am not aware of
Don't dream what to be; be what you always dreamed.

zart

• Founder
  • Dark Will
    • http://www.venoma.net
Re: Guild Disband
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2011; 04:30 AM »
Well it was worth a shot. I enjoyed being in the Revival guild while it lasted and enjoyed playing with Ninja and Hildos among others. Good luck wherever you end up people.
SquidlordBetty - Evoker Interruptus - 51/8
BunnyHuntress - Saw Drone Engi - 55/3
OneEyedTracy - BM - 41
HellenaHanbasket - Elemental Summoner - 51/2
SistrBubbles - Guardian - 40

Let's go bum tugging!

TheNinjaSpectre

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2011; 06:34 PM »
I'm sorry to hear this but I understand fully why the guild has to disband.  It was fun while it lasted.  I had a blast with zart and hildos also.  Maybe I'll see you all online again sometime.  Have fun and good luck everyone
"Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome"

TheNinjaSpectre- MM
Vokerdude- Evoker
Bromaximus- BM

Kelestra

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Dec 01, 2011; 02:07 PM »
If there is any guild left that recruits still motivated active players pls let me know. I know some of you changed guilds, so if you are in european timezone (or anything compatible, CET is 6 hours before EST, so i am online at least to 17-18:00 pm EST) pls tell me. Usually i am available several evenigs a week. Latenight at weekends.

Cya ingame,
Kelestra
Kelestra 50/45 Evoker

zart

• Founder
  • Dark Will
    • http://www.venoma.net
« Reply #4 on: Dec 01, 2011; 04:33 PM »
I moved over to LeitKnights which just had its second guild cull, so there should be room. LeitKnights had been way more active than Revival. Send Leitner a msg in game, he is not on all the time but when he is i suspect he will welcome you in.
SquidlordBetty - Evoker Interruptus - 51/8
BunnyHuntress - Saw Drone Engi - 55/3
OneEyedTracy - BM - 41
HellenaHanbasket - Elemental Summoner - 51/2
SistrBubbles - Guardian - 40

Let's go bum tugging!

stylen

• Founder
  • Named
  • Whatever it takes
    • http://rareglitch.net
« Reply #5 on: Dec 12, 2011; 04:32 PM »
Hey was a good run alas yes there are some things that are needing work, but life in game goes on.
Strength and Honor,
M17 - 53 Engineer (striker w/drone)
Thaimaishu - 55 BM (crit)