Author Topic: Guild Cull - Post your status ASAP - Deadline 14th September  (Read 12826 times)

25boby25

• Nameless
Re: Guild Cull - Post your status ASAP - Deadline 14th September
« Reply #60 on: Oct 27, 2011; 01:06 PM »
idk you guays but i`m looking for a guild ,i know is late i was afk with this site because i was busy leveling on HGG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Caracters:                                                                                                                                                SuperNena  55/50 -Engy               and my old MM 25boby25  55/25

Todoran

• Nameless
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #61 on: Feb 21, 2014; 10:50 AM »
Hello can i join  your guild please? My in game name is Todoran

pennywise1

• Great Eye / First
« Reply #62 on: Feb 24, 2014; 02:12 AM »
Hello can i join  your guild please? My in game name is Todoran

Sadly the guild was disbanded for multiple reasons. I am sure there are still active guilds if anyone wants to point you in the right direction.

Pop? What pop?
You said you worked magic on me to do away with all the popping.
There should\'nt be any popping.
There\'s protective magic! You said so! Make it protect!

Todoran

• Nameless
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #63 on: Feb 28, 2014; 11:45 PM »
oh, sry to hear that, i was lucky to find a Romanian guild called Rise of Romanians it has 10 members and are always online 2 or 3 so i its fine for now i hope they dont quit or something so i can reach level 55 and do stuff on HELL whit them.

Edit*
OMG: Last Reply #61 on: February 21, 2014, 04:50:59 AM » Stupid me. I dident even see. :))

pennywise1

• Great Eye / First
« Reply #64 on: Mar 19, 2014; 05:24 AM »
oh, sry to hear that, i was lucky to find a Romanian guild called Rise of Romanians it has 10 members and are always online 2 or 3 so i its fine for now i hope they dont quit or something so i can reach level 55 and do stuff on HELL whit them.

Edit*
OMG: Last Reply #61 on: February 21, 2014, 04:50:59 AM » Stupid me. I dident even see. :))

No worries. If anything someone might see your comment about "Rise of Romanians" and wish to join you.

Pop? What pop?
You said you worked magic on me to do away with all the popping.
There should\'nt be any popping.
There\'s protective magic! You said so! Make it protect!