Author Topic: mmbbq 3.0.3.3alpha9  (Read 39507 times)

taunele

• Nameless
Re: mmbbq 3.0.2.x
« Reply #60 on: Aug 03, 2015; 09:37 PM »
I welcome anyone knows why mmbbq merrge not in game crash?

Akiboy1985

• Nameless
« Reply #61 on: Aug 18, 2015; 10:00 PM »
Hello all,

My clean MMBBQ 3.0.3 shows this error:
[ERR] 21:38:01 codecave.c  no space to insert hook here: 0x004E526E map_reveal
[ERR] 21:38:01 hacks.c     inject_crt: loadlibrary FAILED (returned 0)

Does someone know how maybe to solve this?

Thanks a lot,

Akiboy1985

• Nameless
« Reply #62 on: Aug 25, 2015; 09:45 PM »
...my old hellgate client was some way bad, reinstalled game and new client works...someway old one doesnt work with new mmbbq

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #63 on: Sep 24, 2015; 10:27 PM »
I am soo sorry for not playing the game for this long. I am too busy with other things.  :-[

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8exyab13p6z00xd/mmbbq_3.0.3.1.zip?dl=0

Anyhow, here is version mmbbq_3.0.3.1, which is basically version 3.0.2.12, but with the fixed DLL of 3.0.3 so that the hosts file does not need to be edited.

It also contains the alpha versions of the Ginza and the Tudor Street farming tools. To start them do you need a strong striker character with a lot of splash radius. If I remember it right was it at least a splash radius of 150% to get some strong farming out of Ginza.
What it does once you stand in front of the entrance is that it will walk into the map, find a strike position with many coloured mobs, then throws a strike, goes into ESCAPE and then collects what drops, and leaves again to do it all over.
Especially for Ginza will your striker need to have good defences, lots of luck and a long ESCAPE duration (a high skill level) when you are trying to do it on HELL difficulty. It works, but it is not easy to get there when your character is not very strong (4-slot Bolters and Cannonades with lots of splash radius and CCMs against Demons and Necros help a lot). The Tudor Street farming is a lot easier, because the mobs are of a much lower level.

On Ginza can one farm many coins and luckies. Especially the numbers of luckies one can farm can be enough to get weapons on a regular basis to +7 and +8 by farming Box 3 and collecting adv. mod preservers. Also the Duellos drop quite frequently and it allows one to put many of them into the Augmentrex.

On Tudor Street can one farm SuE Steadiers and Balbi's Ring, but also a lot of other uniques. Most of them get dismantled, but you can disabled it in the code should you be needing a lot of a particular low-level unique.

The commands for this are:

/tcr tudor
/tcr ginza
/tcr off

It is still just a part of the TCR module, because I have never fully finished writing and testing it, but it did work decent enough at the time. So I am just leaving this here. And when I say that I am just leaving this here then I am not trying to be cool, but that I really have little time. Sorry...  :o

« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015; 12:56 AM by SchummelBaron »

NiteHawk

• Administrator
  • Dark Will
  • Lurking in the shadows
« Reply #64 on: Sep 24, 2015; 10:58 PM »
Thanks for sharing. :)

Regards, NiteHawk
"'Chocolate Park' sounds... suspiciously cute."

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #65 on: Sep 24, 2015; 11:29 PM »
Thanks for sharing. :)

Regards, NiteHawk

Go away!!

No, just joking.  :D Thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't sure if anyone is still coming here. And thank you for 3.0.3. I'm glad to see you are still supporting the community. Really very awesome!

Need to run, because ...

DemoAntares

• Nameless
Re: mmbbq 3.0.3.x
« Reply #66 on: Sep 25, 2015; 09:47 PM »
On Ginza can one farm many coins and luckies. Especially the numbers of luckies one can farm can be enough to get weapons on a regular basis to +7 and +8 by farming Box 3 and collecting adv. mod preservers.

Can they now?

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #67 on: Sep 25, 2015; 11:15 PM »
Can they now?
I just received word of it that they have removed the NPC for Box 3 about 4-5 months ago. That is of course not nice.  :o

DemoAntares

• Nameless
« Reply #68 on: Sep 28, 2015; 12:33 AM »
It is by far one of the best moves by t3 - now the money is flowing pretty good judged by the quantity of unbound evo boots on mp, and some hellfuries too ;)

Khaos

• Nameless
« Reply #69 on: Sep 28, 2015; 04:22 PM »
*snip*
now the money is flowing pretty good judged by the quantity of unbound evo boots on mp
*snip*

You can still unbind set items by sending the unid ones to another char and SH level him to get the free sigils for unbinding.

DemoAntares

• Nameless
« Reply #70 on: Sep 28, 2015; 11:35 PM »
I know about sending but nobody wants to invest time anymore for 8 sigils ;) (some 2-3 hours cca) - easier to feed t3 their well deserved money ;)

p.s. btw did you receive my msg in your inbox?
« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2015; 11:37 PM by DemoAntares »

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #71 on: Oct 15, 2015; 02:20 AM »
I have only learned about it today, sorry. Here is an updated version that has got all the addresses adjusted to go along with the new executable:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbqw5puui93udqg/mmbbq_3.0.3.2.zip?dl=0

You can find the new addresses inside hell/hell_target.lua (with the old ones as comments just in case these will be needed again). Because the file is also contained within the mmbbq.dll file have I adjusted them there, too.

The original files can now be found in orginal/mmbbq_3.0.3.zip.

PS: I have enabled e-mail notification for this thread. If the executable gets updated again then please leave a message here. Thank you!
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2015; 10:39 AM by SchummelBaron »

fogel

• Nameless
Re: mmbbq 3.0.3.2
« Reply #72 on: Oct 24, 2015; 09:44 PM »
The German forum has a mmBBQ under active development:
http://goo.gl/OJ3Zmd

Please note it has an unpleasant "spammer" filter, if you do not want this look in config_hell.lua and remove the according lines.

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #73 on: Jan 06, 2016; 01:22 PM »
Hard to believe the game is still up and running! I'll be making an update to mmbbq available soon, containing bug fixes and new features. Expect it in a week or two here. If you know of any problems now is a good time to let me know.

Also, fogel, I'd appreciate it if you didn't use my thread for advertising somebody else's versions. Competition is welcome, but they should make their own threads. Thanks for understanding.
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2016; 01:27 PM by SchummelBaron »

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #74 on: Jan 07, 2016; 06:00 AM »
Her is an early alpha of what is coming next:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xu7gqkvvdvj6d7/mmbbq_3.0.3.3alpha7.zip?dl=0

I will give a full description once it is completed. Here is only a very brief summary. Please report bugs here per message or on DropBox per comment. About feature requests... keep them short. I already have a long TODO list as it is and documentation of some of the stuff still needs to be written. I do take requests serious and will judge them for their merit.

- Several bug fixes.

- DPS cheats are enable in this alpha release! They will get disabled again once done and will have to be enabled manually. Please respect the freedom of others when using cheats.

- A message filter for the nano forge, which currently filters out all failures (successes are all visible). Just an early version, but will make a better version for this. I dislike all kinds of censoring and filtering in general, but the scripted nano-forging has gone so far at the moment with people forging useless items to +10 that I think it will need a feature of this sort.

- A "/pet"-command to summon all pets for those who did not buy one while we still had a cash shop.

- A "/cheat"-command. Probably the worst command of them all. Can produce all sorts of items out of thin air, many of which were only available through the cash shop. Some were *never* available at all (shared stash, full inventory, +30 AA buffs, and only available in Korea).

- A "/cheatset"-command. Likely the worst command. Produces lots of clean set items and can augment them. Players have been using similar cheats and then sold these items on the market for profit even when one can produce free pallas. Only God knows why one would be doing this to other players...

More is to come. I am assuming the servers being still up in the new year is a Good Omen(TM). I will have faith!

Edit:
alpha7:
   - corrected /pet command, added more info on pets, added more synonyms
   - added 'temple', 'gwhq' and 'cow' to /cheat command (warp cheats)
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2016; 05:22 AM by SchummelBaron »