Author Topic: mmbbq 3.0.3.3alpha9  (Read 41165 times)

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
Re: mmbbq 3.0.2.x
« Reply #30 on: Jan 14, 2015; 06:56 PM »
If I understand it correctly it's not 'auto', and also still marked "WiP" (work in progress).

Try the command "/loot cm" (combine mods). It should pick six rare mods from your (main) inventory, and combine them in the cube.

Regards, NiteHawk
It is currently in there as a "hidden feature". The command ("/loot cm") does work and the Cube needs to be in the player's inventory and needs to be empty. It will then pick 6 rare, unidentified mods and move them into the Cube to combine them.

I am not yet happy with the way it works, which is why it is there only as an undocumented command. The next version will work better (it is currently in testing) where it will move the new mod back into the player's inventory and will repeat this for a larger number of blue mods as well (6, 12, 18, ...). I will possibly add a similar feature for legendary mods, too (the combining of 3 identified, legendary mods with only a single property into a new one).

I do not work a lot on the mmbbq scripts at this time, which is why I am slow with updates. I am more interested in getting the existing features working more solid, fixing known issues and making small improvements (low hanging fruits) before I start with something new.

I might be releasing another update in a month. Not much is sure yet. Some fixes and improvements have been made, a few more are still on my TODO list and need to be implemented and tested, others I am still undecided about and I have also started looking into a couple of new ideas.
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2015; 09:25 PM by SchummelBaron »

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #31 on: Feb 13, 2015; 04:53 PM »
3.0.2.12 is ready.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ix16ziy10il0tv8/mmbbq_3.0.2.12.zip?dl=0

CHANGES:

Some minor fixes, improvements and clean-ups were made in all parts. The most noticeable changes are:

AutoLib:
- The alarm sounds have been replaced with new ones for a cleaner sound using Audacity.
- It now uses mpg123, an open-source command line MP3 player (393kB), to play sounds and no longer relies on the presence of a pre-installed MP3 player.
- The rating system for items has been moved from AutoNPC to here, because it is now being used by more than one module (see NEWS below). If you have made changes to the code of the rating system will you now find it within AutoLib.lua. The rating system now uses a range of 0.0-20.0 instead of 0.0-15.0 as previously. Minor changes were made to the rating rules to cover a greater variety of weapons and mods.

AutoTCR:
- The hopper will reset its position should it get stuck, improving its durability especially after long hours.
- The collecting movements of the hopper, striker and collectors have been improved to resolve some minor issues.

AutoNPC:
- The default threshold for the /ask-command is now 18.0 instead of 13.0 and the default items to ask for are now "cannonade,fuel,rocket", which is what most of you will be looking for anyway.

Further:
- Several code injections of the original mmBBQ have been disabled, because these do not serve a user visible purpose at this time, thereby reducing the latency introduced by mmBBQ itself by a small amount.
- All modules now handle increased movement speeds of players better. Characters getting stuck behind portals, accidentally running through walls and some other issues will occur less often.

NEWS:

AutoLib:
- The find command has got two new options "/find set" and "/find mark" that allow for a single, random position to be remembered so that one can return to it. "/find set" will mark the current position on the map and "/find mark" will jump to it. This is primarily useful for farming Imhotep in parties and can be used to return to the party after a disconnect or when using the reset trick. It is also useful in doing the crit achievements and in other places.

AutoTCR:
- It is now possible to use two hoppers and to have the second one desynchronise itself with the first one for an improved spawn rate. The first hopper needs to be activated in the usual way, while the second hopper needs to be given the name of the first hopper with "/tcr hop <name>" (where "<name>" stands for the name of the first hopper). Whenever the second hopper encounters the first one on Tottenham Court Road will it wait 7.5s before leaving and collect loot in the meantime when necessary.

AutoNPC:
- It is now possible to ask McCarthy for gloves, TechSmith27 for pants and Conrad for boots (the one with the boots is an one-time quest). All in all were 45 armours added that one can now search for (helmets will come at a later time). For example, using "/ask for jambarts,leggings,locktights" at TechSmith27 will analyse the three most popular Marksman pants. The "alot" option is also being supported. Using "/ask ?" will give a list of all the new item names. Although the rating system varies for the armours of every class do all use the "attribute costs versus gains"-difference as a major factor in the rating. Roughly explained, attribute costs of 25 and more points equal a rating of 0.0, whereas gains of 15 points equal a 20.0-rating. There are further factors that influence the rating, but an in-depth explanation would lead beyond the scope of these notes.
- Pressing F12 over an already analysed item (a mod, a cannonade, etc.) will now print its rating into the chat. It is meant to help with finding the right threshold values for searches with the 'alot'-option and the combining of mods in The Cube (new, see below).

AutoLooter:
- The previously hidden command "/loot cm" for combining mods is now properly included. Here "cm" stands for "combine mods" (or "cube mods" if you like). It will move 6 rare mods at a time (and regardless of their level) into The Cube, combine them into a new, legendary mod, and move the new mod back into the player's inventory. If a threshold is given, i.e. with "/loot cm 9.0", will it also combine three legendary mods at a time as long as their rating is below 9.0. The same rating system as for the /ask-command is being used here. The operation is logged into the console window of mmBBQ including all mod ratings. Some examples of mod ratings are:

5.0 - "+1% Critical Chance"
 5.5 - "Adds 5% Fire Damage"
 9.0 - "Critical Chance Multiplier: +9%"
 9.8 - "Critical Chance Multiplier (Demons): +49%"
10.0 - "Adds 9% Fire Damage"
10.6 - "Critical Chance Multiplier (Demons): +53%"

13.3 - "Adds 3% Fire Damage / Critical Chance Multiplier (Demons): +50%"
15.0 - "+1% Critical Chance / Adds 9% Fire Damage"
20.0 - "Adds 9% Fire Damage / Adds 9% Toxic Damage"
21.0 - "Critical Chance Multiplier (Demons): +53% / Critical Damage Bonus (Necros): +104%"

Note: not all existing properties receive a rating (i.e. Luck and Increased Range), nor has the type of mod (rocket, relic, ...) or the cast (demon, necro, ...) itself an influence on the rating.

DPS Cheats:

Due to the popular demand, or more likely to the misery of the majority of players, have DPS cheats now found their support in this release. The reason why I am including these is because I believe there is a place where these are useful, and further more, to give everyone access to them. If you want to use them is entirely your choice. However, if you choose to do so then please respect the right of other players to play their game without DPS cheats and do not just assume that it would be o.k. to use them in every open party. Thank you.

To give a short explanation of what DPS cheats are... Basically what these do is to give one class access to another class's set of skills. Imagine an Engineer using its strikes and its PHASE GRENADE in combination with the Marksman's MULTISHOT skill, tripling the damage! Or, vice versa, the Marksman using the engineer's strikes and PHASE GRENADE, because only the Engineer class gets critical hits counted into the damage of these skills. This is now being done by mmBBQ, by intercepting all skill activations and by mapping these to new skills on-the-fly. For implementation details see the file hell_common\hell_skill.lua. The currently implemented DPS cheats are:

- Guardians using the Blademaster's SWORD OF RECKONING instead of its own version of the skill (giving a higher increase in weapon damage).

- Marksmen (aka the "MM Striker") using the Engineer's PHASE GRENADE, NAPALM STRIKE, SMACKDOWN and SHOCK AND AWE skills over its own versions.

- Engineers (aka the "MS Engi") using SHOCK AND AWE to trigger the Marksman's MULTISHOT skill (meaning, whenever you activate SHOCK AND AWE will it instead activate MULTISHOT).

- Summoners using the Evoker's VENOMOUS SPIRIT, VENOM ARMOR and SWARM over its own version of these skills.

For the DPS cheats to work does one need to have points in the original skills as well as in the new skills. For skills such as the strike skills of the Engineer and the Marksman is this trivial, because the game makes no difference between their points. However, for the engineer to use SHOCK AND AWE in order to activate MULTISHOT does one need to have at least one point in SHOCK AND AWE and the skill MULTISHOT needs to be present on an active weapon (or a ring for example). To use the cheats, simply drag'n'drop your skills as usual onto the skills bar.

The DPS cheats are disabled by default to avoid the unsuspecting mmBBQ users from using them by accident. You will need to edit line 8 of the file hell_common\hell_skill.lua from "if false then" into "if true then" in order to have them enabled. Their current implementation is also somewhat crude and one already known side effect is that the cool-down timers on the skills bar will no longer show the correct times.

Send me a message here on the forum when you have questions or find something wrong.

Good luck and have fun,
SchummelBaron

Edit: Minor update to include attribute pills. Typ I pills (+10 pts.) are being ignored like Cryptex. Typ II pills (+20 pts.) drop less frequent and are being fetched and kept.
« Last Edit: Feb 16, 2015; 10:48 PM by SchummelBaron »

fogel

• Nameless
« Reply #32 on: Feb 15, 2015; 01:04 PM »
Just in case someone would like to adapt or use proper implementation of an MM Striker script. It's based on Danker's script posted here:
http://forum.gamersunity.de/allgemeines/59997-hgg-bugs-glitches-tricks-cheatz-bersicht.html
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h9osr34r5esc105/ZOXxue8RUU

Major improvement is visual CD display and key assignment using FloatingMessage() and mostly correct CD calculation based on "Tactical Skill use increase" percentage on equipped gear. YES! The script does this automatically upon skill activation even when gear or weapon set have been changed :D. To display CD correct the usage during CD is blocked so the counters don't reset when accidentally assigned keys are pressed. An override via ALT+key is also implemented. This is because mmBBQ provide no functionality (at least I have not found any) to check or ensure a skill has been successfully activated and apply CD block only when a skill was successful activated. Simply read the first comment section of the file how to use and configure the script.

And as well some other scripts that some people may want to use:
pet ==> cast Molly Pet when you enter the a map if not already casted (you need Molly in your ActionBar)
setdiff ==> change difficulty at any time anywhere (difficulty does not affect maps and instances that has been initialized (=entered) already, you need field reset for those first)
ItemArray ==> improved ItemArray; The script now dismantle all items that produce scrap mats/nano without pick up first. Only items that cannot be dismantled or items you want to keep need a pick up.

All these Scripts are only tested with 3.0.0.11, due to changes with *.12 they may not work and may need small adoptions. (I have no time for this right now)

Happy Cheating.  :D

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #33 on: Feb 15, 2015; 08:56 PM »
Just in case someone would like to adapt or use proper implementation of an MM Striker script. It's based on Danker's script posted here:
http://forum.gamersunity.de/allgemeines/59997-hgg-bugs-glitches-tricks-cheatz-bersicht.html
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h9osr34r5esc105/ZOXxue8RUU ...
Hello Fogel,

thanks for sharing and do not worry about the timers. The game itself messes up its cool-down timers when there is a HASTE BOT around and the more experienced players all use their muscle memory and a good amount of spamming and do often not actually rely on timer displays.
mmbbq intercepts every key press and executes a somewhat lengthy bit of code each time that I have decided to stay clear of implementing my own keyboard and display functions on top of it (which is also the reason why the F12-feature is only enabled on Parliament Square and in Tokyo Base), but to leave it open for now. I am planning on reducing the amount of code that is currently being executed on every key press by mmbbq to further reduce the latency, implementing a leaner interface. But this is a bit further down on my TODO list. One thing that always irritates me is that I cannot use right-clicks with the trade window to move items around. That, too, is on my TODO list. So I am thinking of adding some general stuff here to make life a bit easier.

Regarding the DPS cheats, well, those are quite the zoo of possibilities. When you think about the game's complexity when playing regular and compare it to playing with DPS cheats and having access to all skills of all classes then I am sure that we have not seen everything yet. I have seen Evos using ZOMBIEFORM, MMs with their own HASTE BOT and heard of other funny stuff, but this will be only the tip of the ice berg. So now I am keeping an open mind and only watch what players come up with before I go deeper down this road.
Ideally would I like to change the skill IDs directly in the game's data structures so that it becomes unnecessary to add any further functionality and to simply use the game's own interface. That way mmbbq needs to intercept as little as possible. Only have I not found them yet, nor did I look very hard for them. This will keep me busy for this year unless somebody else has already taken a look into it and is willing to share.

Up until 3.0.2.12 did mmbbq intercept every player and monster movement, and each ingoing and outgoing data packet, ran a string of code for each of these events, but then did not actually do anything with the information (at least not visible to the user). While it is nice to have such functionality does it cause quite a bit of cache misses on older CPUs with small caches and where then the effect of mmbbq can be felt. Things like these need to be taken care of before one adds new functionality.

I will make sure to take a look at those files of yours, although the link only seems to point to a one year old version, which I may have already seen. Let me know if there is anything newer around for me to take a look at. Any insights into new developments are always appreciated.

Good luck and have fun!
« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2015; 08:59 PM by SchummelBaron »

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #34 on: Feb 17, 2015; 09:24 AM »
Somebody asked me how mod ratings work. Because I think this is a good question that will interest especially newcomers to mmbbq will I post my response here, too:

The mods, once analysed, can have one or two properties. These are given a rating each from roughly 0.0 to 10.0, and added together to make a rating from 0.0 to 20.0.

Now not all mods are good. Hardly anyone is looking for +Luck mods, attack strength mods or Increased Range mods for example, but everyone is looking for mods with CC, CCM, CDB, elemental damage, splash radius, etc.. So these receive a rating where 0.0 means bad or useless and 10.0 means it is the maximum.

An example: 3% Elemental Damage with 50% CCM has got a rating of 13.3.

Because elemental damage on a mod can be as high as 9% will the actual value be divided by 9. CCM can be as high as 53%, but 50% is already quite good, and so CCM values are being divided by 50. Both values then are added up and multiplied by 10:

Rating = 10 * (elemental damage / 9 + CCM / 50) = 10 * (3 / 9 + 50 / 50) = 10 * (1 / 3 + 1) = 10 * 1.3333 = 13.3.

The bad ones one wants to put into The Cube where three legendaries mods combined return a new legendary mod. So when you combine mods with for example "/loot cm 9.0" will it take all mods in your inventory with a rating of less than 9.0 and combines these into new mods (three at a time).

Because mods can only have one or two properties and each property receives a rating of at most 10.0 (with a few exceptions, i.e. 53% CCM being 10.6) can one eliminate all mods with only a single property by using "/loot cm 9.0" or "/loot cm 10.0". You then will only find mods with two properties in your inventory and the rest will have been combined into new ones (over and over) until only a few, interesting and better mods remain.

If you have been ever farming Kariba or Oculus in the Catabombs will you know that these drop large amounts of high level mods, but with many of them being uninteresting or of low quality. During long farming runs does one then combine many of these in The Cube. Because moving them around, combining them and sorting the good ones from the bad ones can become a tedious and repetitive task after a while did I implement the "/loot cm" option so that one can focus more on killing the mobs and bosses, have a bit more fun, and does not have to fiddle around with The Cube so much when at the station.

I have put "/loot cm 9.0" onto macro #3 (see "N" in game for your macros). So whenever I press Shift-3 will it reduce the number of mods in my inventory to only contain those that are actually interesting. I will often combine some more, but I then do this manually, because I sometimes need very specific mods for different characters. "/loot cm" here helps me to pre-process the mods.

I hope this explanation helps!

BIGssdl

• Nameless
« Reply #35 on: Mar 01, 2015; 11:45 AM »
need script: /follow [name] [range]
this is for simulate companion/mercenery (SWTOR, D2, D3)
we can be heroes

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #36 on: Mar 02, 2015; 12:03 AM »
need script: /follow [name] [range]
this is for simulate companion/mercenery (SWTOR, D2, D3)
I've put it onto my TODO list. Should be pretty simple to implement, but it is going to take a while before I will make another release.

What is coming is Tudor Street farming and Ginza farming. Tudor Street farming is similar to CSR farming, but with the use of a script. It is already a part of version .12 as a hidden feature, because it was not fully completed at the time. Still, anyone who wants to test it can do so by going to the Templar Station and entering the command "/tcr tudor". It needs a marksman or an engineer with at least 80% splash radius. Once complete will it allow to farm Balbi's Ring and SuE Steadiers, as well as many other low-level uniques. Some players are currently testing Ginza farming and it shows that one can farm ~5,000 lucky coupons per day with a single character and the right setup. This should help some to get their weapons to +8 and higher by farming Box #3 and collecting Advanced Mod Preservers. The portal to Ginza Chuo-Dori is going to get crowded...

fogel

• Nameless
« Reply #37 on: Mar 05, 2015; 01:05 PM »
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h9osr34r5esc105/ZOXxue8RUU ...
Hello Fogel,

thanks for sharing and do not worry about the timers. The game itself messes up its cool-down timers when there is a HASTE BOT around and the more experienced players all use their muscle memory and a good amount of spamming and do often not actually rely on timer displays.
mmbbq intercepts every key press and executes a somewhat lengthy bit of code each time that I have decided to stay clear of implementing my own keyboard and display functions on top of it (which is also the reason why the F12-feature is only enabled on Parliament Square and in Tokyo Base), but to leave it open for now. I am planning on reducing the amount of code that is currently being executed on every key press by mmbbq to further reduce the latency, implementing a leaner interface. But this is a bit further down on my TODO list. One thing that always irritates me is that I cannot use right-clicks with the trade window to move items around. That, too, is on my TODO list. So I am thinking of adding some general stuff here to make life a bit easier.

Regarding the DPS cheats, well, those are quite the zoo of possibilities. When you think about the game's complexity when playing regular and compare it to playing with DPS cheats and having access to all skills of all classes then I am sure that we have not seen everything yet. I have seen Evos using ZOMBIEFORM, MMs with their own HASTE BOT and heard of other funny stuff, but this will be only the tip of the ice berg. So now I am keeping an open mind and only watch what players come up with before I go deeper down this road.
Ideally would I like to change the skill IDs directly in the game's data structures so that it becomes unnecessary to add any further functionality and to simply use the game's own interface. That way mmbbq needs to intercept as little as possible. Only have I not found them yet, nor did I look very hard for them. This will keep me busy for this year unless somebody else has already taken a look into it and is willing to share.

Up until 3.0.2.12 did mmbbq intercept every player and monster movement, and each ingoing and outgoing data packet, ran a string of code for each of these events, but then did not actually do anything with the information (at least not visible to the user). While it is nice to have such functionality does it cause quite a bit of cache misses on older CPUs with small caches and where then the effect of mmbbq can be felt. Things like these need to be taken care of before one adds new functionality.

I will make sure to take a look at those files of yours, although the link only seems to point to a one year old version, which I may have already seen. Let me know if there is anything newer around for me to take a look at. Any insights into new developments are always appreciated.

Good luck and have fun!

I would assume you can fire any skill with any class as long as the skill's requirement are met. Such as you need at least one active skill point (via normal skill map or via equipped items), enough MP and all other requirements such as casted drone, pets and/or anything else required to activate the skill. It might be possible that some skills truly class restricted and others do not, further extensive testing should reveal this.

The most people use weapons with the skills, but you can also use the [what ever it is the name] ring that provide one or two skill points in a skill. This ring will also work if equipped as this count the same way as skills on weapons or armor. I never tested to cast hunter skills with a templar or cabalist as I 1) lack the characters and 2) lack the equipment (ring).

And for the performance and latency, this would have only an impact if you interact with the server. This will cause a huge performance and latency issues when perform too often. As long as the scripts do not interact with the server, everything is done by the client itself. Any fairly up to date gaming rig should be able to manage this little extra code execution without any noticeable issues. That is what my tests and impression conclude. :)

BIGssdl

• Nameless
« Reply #38 on: Mar 05, 2015; 02:59 PM »

What is coming is Tudor Street farming and Ginza farming. Tudor Street farming is similar to CSR farming, but with the use of a script. It is already a part of version .12 as a hidden feature, because it was not fully completed at the time. Still, anyone who wants to test it can do so by going to the Templar Station and entering the command "/tcr tudor". It needs a marksman or an engineer with at least 80% splash radius.

testing 28lvl eng (6 smackdown, 4 shok&awe, 2 napalm strike) normal mode
some times i die - need autopotion
and chose dismantle options

nice work :)
we can be heroes

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #39 on: Mar 05, 2015; 06:06 PM »
So far did I only implement the faster dismantling. It was being avoided in the past and for a good reason. It was considered detectable, while picking up items only slowly and dismantling them only one by one, thereby mimicking a player's behaviour, is more difficult to detect. This is why it is still the default behaviour. But since nobody at T3 seems to care any more did I implement the fast mode ("/loot mode fast"), which chooses a faster method. It will become a part of this fast mode so one can have it dismantle even faster and it has been implemented for the next release. However, it will continue to pick up some items before dismantling them as a part of the bypass rules, because the random loots drops still provide a valuable source for good items. That said, there will be a bypass rule based on the rating system so one can have faster dismantling together with a smart filtering option.

Regarding the latency issues, well, the improvements are already a part of .12 and I have no intentions of taking them out again. The game feels more responsive to me and I am also seeing green bars on my ping meter more often and believe that this a good thing.
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2015; 06:25 PM by SchummelBaron »

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #40 on: Mar 05, 2015; 06:18 PM »

What is coming is Tudor Street farming and Ginza farming. Tudor Street farming is similar to CSR farming, but with the use of a script. It is already a part of version .12 as a hidden feature, because it was not fully completed at the time. Still, anyone who wants to test it can do so by going to the Templar Station and entering the command "/tcr tudor". It needs a marksman or an engineer with at least 80% splash radius.

testing 28lvl eng (6 smackdown, 4 shok&awe, 2 napalm strike) normal mode
some times i die - need autopotion
and chose dismantle options

nice work :)
Thank you.

Try putting some points into ESCAPE. It is being used by the scripts directly after throwing the strike. Have at least 4 points in it, but the more the better. And/or get Tiffney's Nefarious Boots, which have ESCAPE 3 on them, and wear them when you go farming. It also uses MULTISHOT when you have it skilled or when it is found on a weapon regardless if your class is the Marksman or the Engineer. This will give you more DPS and more survivability (and it is going to be essential for Ginza farming on HELL difficulty by the way ...).
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2015; 06:28 PM by SchummelBaron »

NX-239T

• Nameless
« Reply #41 on: Mar 05, 2015; 07:51 PM »

The most people use weapons with the skills, but you can also use the [what ever it is the name] ring that provide one or two skill points in a skill. This ring will also work if equipped as this count the same way as skills on weapons or armor. I never tested to cast hunter skills with a templar or cabalist as I 1) lack the characters and 2) lack the equipment (ring).

All evoker skills need an equipped focus item and there aren't any focus items for hunters/templars.
Some templar skills take into account aura radius. Since only templars have an aura those skills only affect the caster.

Everything else works without much manipulation.

BIGssdl

• Nameless
« Reply #42 on: Mar 10, 2015; 02:28 PM »
modify /tcr tudor

(click to show/hide)

but Engineer PHASE GRENADE not used - maybe wrong timer?

and next question - how i can to know my coordinates in game?

PS: sorry my bad english :)
we can be heroes

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
« Reply #43 on: Mar 11, 2015; 05:14 PM »
modify /tcr tudor ...
No. I am not interested in an argument about my code, nor am I interested in getting told how to modify it, and I am not going into more technical details than you must know in order to use it. If you want to do your own scripts then you will need to do them on your own.

That said, the goal of the Tudor script is to kill 25 monsters that are spread out over a large area. It makes little sense to use a grenade for it, and especially after one has triggered ESCAPE, because it will only undo ESCAPE. Not to mention the additional power cost this would bring with it. Therefore do I suggest that you create your own scripts, make it your own code or to play around with it until you know what you are doing. It is how I have done it. I then did not go back to the creators of mmbbq in order to troll them for what they have done just because I have done something for myself. It would be completely inappropriate.
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2015; 06:34 PM by SchummelBaron »