Author Topic: Hellgate Reborn and Stonehenge in Singleplayer  (Read 2218 times)

Khorga

• Nameless
Hellgate Reborn and Stonehenge in Singleplayer
« on: May 12, 2016; 04:40 PM »
Hi everybody!

I've played Hellgate Reborn on singleplayer due ive lost my original CD of HGL and didn't wanted to face the high latency on chinese servers aswell. Just took my old MM which savegame is still here to download on the forums (many many thanks for keeping the old character files, youre awesome!) and gave it a go.
Ive noticed that the whole content like perks and stonehenge are implemented in the singleplayer version of Hellgate: Reborn! Stonehenge is subscriber only but still, wasnt it the main problem of all the revival and other mods that they couldnt implement stonehenge?
And now its there, allready implemented in singleplayer waiting to be moded?
Any thoughts by somebody who has a clue due im just a fellow gamer and didnt have any clue about modding.

snomann72

• Nameless
Re: Hellgate Reborn and Stonehenge in Singleplayer
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016; 09:39 PM »
There were talks about Stonehenge and Abyss in SPP HGL, but to be honest, it would be extremely hard to implement.

Khorga

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016; 01:36 AM »
But its already there?

snomann72

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016; 02:57 AM »
The files are there, but the files on the PTS side is in a different format.  This version of HGL was runned by Flagship Studios, which we never seen the updates.

Khorga

• Nameless
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016; 11:29 AM »
Mhm well just having Stonehenge already in Singleplayer just with a slightly diffrent setup from that chinese torrent group doesnt help i guess...nvm
I guess  the koreans will probably shut that down soon as blizzard did with legacy servers anyways  :-X