Author Topic: Hellgate Global Closing Announcement  (Read 18017 times)

SchummelBaron

• Nameless
Re: Hellgate Global Closing Announcement
« Reply #45 on: Jan 08, 2016; 05:50 AM »
By searching thru the SteamDB site, Hellgate Global is not in the list.  Hanbitsoft has actually pulled it sometime back.  There is no search for the game on Steampowered's site either.  I figured way back when Hanbitsoft took over, the game was going downhill.  It's like most games like Hellgate Global, it wouldn't last more than a few years.  Lucky Hellgate Global lasted this long before the IP gets pulled.
Well, if GRANADO ESPADA only now appeared then it might already explain why nothing is happening with HGG. It is as so often very likely that it took longer than originally planned. If this is the case then the team that transitioned GRANADO over to Steam will only now begin with their work. The HGG servers could be up and running for a whole year at such a pace. ... Of course this is all just "fan speculations".  8)

NiteHawk

• Administrator
  • Dark Will
  • Lurking in the shadows
Server offline
« Reply #46 on: Jan 13, 2016; 05:59 PM »
As of today the server is no longer responding to the HTTP authentication URL used by the launcher. It's probably safe to assume that the game services are terminated and Hellgate:Global has finally shut down. See also: The End 2.0.

Regards, NiteHawk
"'Chocolate Park' sounds... suspiciously cute."

LegendaryU2K

• Nameless
« Reply #47 on: Jan 14, 2016; 12:03 AM »

How stupid is a company , thousands of players wanted to play it and they removed it and not put it on steam but keep their other 2 crap games on steam and keep it on the site. disgusting . Hell with T3 never again

zodsworld

• Nameless
« Reply #48 on: Jan 14, 2016; 02:59 AM »
  I was on it this morning in the wee hours before it went down. Took a bbreak to watch a video and fell asleep for a few hours. Then got up and tried to log in but login server was gone and we all know what that meant, sad shame. I hope that maybe some company would buy the IP but doubt it usually the games that could of  been never get taken to their full potential. Still yet to see a game make you want to actually look at loot like HG did.

s315t700

• Nameless
« Reply #49 on: Jan 14, 2016; 06:11 AM »
Well, without bbq i managed to get to LV50 Rank27 Strike Engi...Hopefully someone will bring it back because I'm already missing my canonades!

Dullo, signing off.

LordKas

• Nameless
  • Someone said Spaghetti? :D
« Reply #50 on: Jan 16, 2016; 10:40 AM »
If you are sad for HGG shutdown, read below...

I have a limited internet connection, average 500 MB/week and i have used average 400 MB every week to download the 5796 MB of Hellgate Global client in last 14 weeks... I've ended download yesterday :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
* AKA Damon Mortis on eRepublike-Sim Primerae-Sim Suna

jackfrost

• Nameless
« Reply #51 on: Jan 24, 2016; 12:15 AM »
Goodbye forever hellgate

magus1

• Nameless
« Reply #52 on: Jan 24, 2016; 10:07 AM »
I vvant to thank my guild The VVee Free Men vvith Mac, Vvulf, Chubbs and Zandy. Especially thank Sisssa; I equipped that Thor in the end.

Also thank those vvho listened to my mp3 podcast on 1000mikes.com, the cyberline channel - only got as far as the 10th episode before HGG vvas pulled, but had 30-50 listeners. Thank you.

Hellgate vvas an adventure that vvas so vvorth being part of, not just for the friends, the fights, the late nights but also because of the Hell of it :]

Tiff Aching (Mishkana, Veritasian).

Baerenpower

• Nameless
« Reply #53 on: Jan 26, 2016; 01:00 PM »
Im german and this is my first post in your Forums. I finished my wall tattoo last sunday and now i have To read this  :'(

I want To share this with all of you guys and pray for a hellgate Comeback.

For the living!

rar_77

• Nameless
« Reply #54 on: Feb 01, 2016; 04:18 PM »
Very nice tatoo!
cip77 - Engi55/50, ConradPreston - Summoner 50/5, DimonPokemon - Summoner 55/33 (RIP 14.05.2012)

old_liquid

• Nameless
« Reply #55 on: Apr 01, 2016; 12:00 AM »
Just wanted to reinstall HG:Global - only to find it that has been shutdown...
=(
Remember the Fallen.

killer995

• Nameless
« Reply #56 on: Apr 25, 2016; 10:55 PM »
İf we can upgrade  Nagahaku MOD with global items no need for global. we must revive hellgate :/