Author Topic: global servers  (Read 1567 times)

sadrakhodapanah

global servers
« on: Mar 15, 2016; 12:45 PM »
hello to all...
what must be happen to server opening? may global servers open again?is there any news?? :D

snomann72

• Nameless
Re: global servers
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2016; 03:31 PM »
Hellgate Global itself may not come back.  Slim to nil, tbf.  There is a android version of Hellgate London, which is called Hellgate:London FPS.

LegendaryU2K

• Nameless
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2016; 06:18 AM »
Hellgate Global itself may not come back.  Slim to nil, tbf.  There is a android version of Hellgate London, which is called Hellgate:London FPS.

I unlike their page, i highly the game does anywhere and make any money. If they had any sense the would just make global appear on steam and update it if they want money. sigh, people are really stupid i tell you.

snomann72

• Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2016; 12:41 PM »
Ya, I played Hellgate: London FPS for a few quests they have and don't even like it.  Just too much stress to play on the Android version, tbf.

LegendaryU2K

• Nameless
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2016; 12:28 PM »
I don't know what bluestacks did, but their new version 2, i decided to play hellgate fps again, its low budget but kinda fun. im running the game at 40-50fps all games seems to work good with bluestacks now. its not too hard to play though, just gotta be quick. but it doesnt seem like you die lol so just a game to killed time. lol
Maybe one day we will see hellgate again in 3rd person, in the mean time just enjoy london. and other games.