Author Topic: About minions.  (Read 3857 times)

Butsutekkai

• Founder
  • Named
About minions.
« on: Aug 18, 2011; 09:32 PM »
I heard somewhere that minions damage is capped at 300% is it true ?? I currently have nearly 500% minion dmg on my summoner and i don t do any damages on hell bosses.

If mininons damage is really capped at 300% i don t really see the point to play it longer. My pets don t die too much and they take a lot of loose shots from bosses and mobs so it s still usefull from that but don t being able to damage bosses on hell mod is stupid :(

Tell me it s not capped so i won t delete him ^^
Zeel - 55/50 Evoker                     >
Nx03-Hogire - 55/50 Striker engi >
KrameRr - 55/50 Marksman         >
   All retired :(

Jaknet

• Founder
  • Dark Will
Re: About minions.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2011; 09:56 PM »
T3 have no idea and are guessing it's capped at 300-400.

This is according to a random person on the global forum claiming to have the answer from T3

Here's the thread so you can have a look

http://forum.t3fun.com/hellgate/cabalist-discussions/summoners-minion-damage-cap-4875/
Nostalgia... Isn't what it used to be

Bryan

• Tactical Happenstance
  • Administrator
  • Great Eye / First
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2011; 10:38 PM »
On that note...
For starters,does +x% minion armor affect the evokers' Ember?I'm noticing a difference and I think I do recall it being mentioned around to be the case,just making sure.
And as regards minion armor in general,has there been any word on what's the cap there?I'm guessing it should be a tad higher than damage but I'd rather have a number.
"Dream big and crash often"
-Omerta

List of Global class guides.
The above guides may be obsolete for vanilla SP, but they may still hold true to an extent for some mods and 2038.

WhiteBoy88

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2011; 11:04 PM »
http://forum.t3fun.com/hellgate/cabalist-discussions/summoners-minion-damage-cap-4875/
As I stated in that thread, bear in mind that it's tech support who stated that they don't know the cap, if any.
Prevenge - Gundian
Redvex - Summoner

Butsutekkai

• Founder
  • Named
« Reply #4 on: Aug 19, 2011; 12:14 AM »
It s after reading this post that i start to have doubts. 300 or 400% isn t the matter as you can be above this without to much gear. Skill+ pets expertise lead you to 205% already.
All the summoners i see in teams those days are slacking in def+witch mode and i just fought one like this in pvp, you can t kill the team.
I hate caps, it put all special setups away, but even 400% damage is way under what we need to kill bosses and it s lame :(
Zeel - 55/50 Evoker                     >
Nx03-Hogire - 55/50 Striker engi >
KrameRr - 55/50 Marksman         >
   All retired :(

Jaknet

• Founder
  • Dark Will
« Reply #5 on: Aug 19, 2011; 09:24 AM »
As I stated in that thread, bear in mind that it's tech support who stated that they don't know the cap, if any.

Very good point indeed and I have no idea myself as to if/where a cap might be as I don't play a summoner. It was just a thread I remembered and stuck the link so others can make up their own mind about the info

Guess I should have been a bit clearer about that in my original post... :-[
Nostalgia... Isn't what it used to be

WhiteBoy88

• Founder
  • Nameless
« Reply #6 on: Aug 19, 2011; 06:40 PM »
Later today I'm going to do some math on my summoner and see what my totals are, and report some killing abilities.
Prevenge - Gundian
Redvex - Summoner

hectorin

• Nameless
« Reply #7 on: Aug 24, 2011; 10:59 AM »
THEN DOES some1 knows the real cap?